Hungry?
Scroll down if you don't..
I guess i gain weight during the period when dar was back!
Haha. But its WORTH.
Missing her..
Dinner @ Sakae (Lot 1).



Supposed to gather everyone.
But.. only we gers and wk.
It's ok. Next time ;)
Scroll down if you don't..
I guess i gain weight during the period when dar was back!
Haha. But its WORTH.
Missing her..
Dinner @ Sakae (Lot 1).



Supposed to gather everyone.But.. only we gers and wk.
It's ok. Next time ;)
Hi-tea @ Hans (Velocity)
That's mine. Simple enough.

Previously mentioned about pasta from Hans..
Heng. I didn't order this time. lol
They know what i mean. Heee
Another Hi-tea @ Bakerzin (Vivo, Level 1)
I think it's a nice place and affordable.
You guys can go try..


We seems tired for pics.. lol




I love the strawberry shortcake!


That's mine. Simple enough.
Previously mentioned about pasta from Hans..Heng. I didn't order this time. lol
They know what i mean. Heee
Another Hi-tea @ Bakerzin (Vivo, Level 1)
I think it's a nice place and affordable.
You guys can go try..


We seems tired for pics.. lol




I love the strawberry shortcake!

Though this looks yucky.. *opps
Haha. It's refreshing! Next time i should order this..
Instead of the coffee.. keke.
Haha. It's refreshing! Next time i should order this..
Instead of the coffee.. keke.




No comments:
Post a Comment