Didn't visit them for a week?! lol
So.. Went tampines with peng peng.
At the same time take a look at chelle's product.
Haha. She was excited about her video.
The video was well done! Haha.
After editing here and there..
It was even better. Muahaha.
As usual.. Pictures!! Hehe~
Opps! "My saliva!" Heeee.
Sob sob.. Now "my tears"..
Sayang sayang..
"Smile!" - Taken by chelle.
"Yes?"
Oh man. He's trying to snatch my camera?!!
"zZzzz.. I'm tired."
"Ya wooO! I'm back!!"
Muacks. Sooo sweet~
^^
Oh gosh! What peng peng is trying to do to bao bao??!!!
Haha =X
Meeting chelle the next day too.
Went hotel miramar to test our video.
Nice one.
But chelle still got to edit a bit.
Took cab back to tampines..
For shopping yeah..!
Finally bought our cny clothes.
Dinner at our usual place..Cafe cartel. lol
Guess bao bao wanted to eat too! Haha.
So as to let his mummy eat..
I carried him out for some fresh air. Hee.
Good boy.
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment