Out with hong to town..
To get present for someone.
Hope it's worthy!
Hai.
Lunch @ Hereen's famous wanton mee.
But cos i was quite full..
So this bowl belongs to hong~
Seeing this picture.. I'm hungry now!!
Tasty soup..Shopped around till 5plus only.
Cos meeting alex and daryl..
615pm @ Chinatown.
I was early..
So went to Chinatown Point's coffee bean.
That was the place.....
I sat one year ago.....
Anyway when they arrived..
We went to find nice foodsss.
Tian Ji~Nice.. but too little la.
Cheat money =X

We shared our porridge.Why?
Cos..
They gona look for more food to eat!
Went to temple street for dessert.
Quite famous.
Daryl had this.. 杏仁糊!
I won't order this in my life. LOL
芝麻糊!My fav~

Next we went to maxwell hawker.Can't find the food we wanted to eat.
Cos closed!
So they just ended some dian xin.
I was damn full after all those foods!!
Haha.
Lastly..
They went to buy egg tarts and cha siew su.
Only have a few bites..
Cos too full! lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment