I'm back from chalet!!
Managed to stay over for one day only.
Cos need to go NUH on Thursday in the morning.
Don't think will have enough sleep if stay longer.
Still, it was an enjoyable one!
Thanks to everyone yeah.
Anyway i really respect them.
Playing mahjong for hours..
Without feeling tired?! lol
I sat for like 1 hour only..?
I started to feel my back was tired.
Haha.
I think i played too much twister?! lol
Went NUH to get my report.
Finally i can stop going there.
But lots of medicine to take..
At least no more "early morning check up".
Tiring lei.. Hee.
My report.. Congrats to myself~
More medicine.
Jiahui was looking at this when we're knocking off..
And..
She was thinking..
can we pose like them too?!!
Managed to stay over for one day only.
Cos need to go NUH on Thursday in the morning.
Don't think will have enough sleep if stay longer.
Still, it was an enjoyable one!
Thanks to everyone yeah.
Anyway i really respect them.
Playing mahjong for hours..
Without feeling tired?! lol
I sat for like 1 hour only..?
I started to feel my back was tired.
Haha.
I think i played too much twister?! lol
Went NUH to get my report.
Finally i can stop going there.
But lots of medicine to take..
At least no more "early morning check up".
Tiring lei.. Hee.
My report.. Congrats to myself~
More medicine.Jiahui was looking at this when we're knocking off..
And..
She was thinking..
can we pose like them too?!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment