Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I simply love kids!!

Thats only when they are not mine.
Opps. =X
What i mean is..
Cos i don't really know how to take care of them.

It's not easy to take care of kid.
Especially when they are crying and..
You don't know why..

My fav!! Megan! She's only 3 years old.
This photo was took when she didn't notice it.

And when she saw my phone.. She wanted to take photo too.
So this was the first photo she took. The moment she saw that was her leg.. She starts to laugh and laugh?! LOL. Cute of her.

Now she knew i'm taking photo of her..
All kind of expression..
Trying to scare my camera away?!
Haha! Nah~

Keke ^^

She loves to laugh!!

Ryan and his drawings of F1!

Close up!
He's only 5 years old and he can draw F1 in 5mins time!!!
I really respect him.

I think i don't even know how to draw.
Actually, partly because he loves F1.
Once we start talking about it..
He can tell us non-stop!

With him and one of his drawings.

No comments: