Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's SATURDAY!!!

Woke up at 930am. Wana catch final of superband. Missed beginning performances on that day. Doing fyp report while watching. So sianz.. Haiz.

Went to chinatown with hong. Not bad. Quite alot of stuff to see. I think it's gona be keat's paradise! =x Haha.. Lots of stuff to buy there. I wana buy too!! Down to ps to have our dinner.


Saw jeremy at dhoby ghaut mrt. He just ended his skipping competiton?! I think it's competition. Was on the phone so didn't catch it. Anyway, i feel that YOU ARE SO TALENTED! Haha. Adventurer!

After dinner, went to cityhall for the last fireworks. Saw zacf too! Haha. Say i stupid. Bleah =p

Waited quite a long time! But.. it's still worthy. Haha. Moreover, today is the last fireworks for this fireworks festival.

Red..

Gold..

Meet jimmy to pass him the present. FINALLY!!! It's like his present was with me for almost 2 months! Haha. So paiseh lar. Glad to hear that you like it. Hee. We chatted for quite awhile.. till 12am.. then i took bus home. Thanks for the drink yeah!! =)

Gona start studying soon.. I mean few hours later! Haha.

No comments: