Woke up in the morning, outside was raining heavily. Is heaven crying for me? Sometimes i always think too much.
Meet hong at 2. Out to breathe some fresh air. But still not a good day. Feeling quite down. Bought a box to keep all the unhappiness inside. I hope that works...

I won't open it unless i really forget every single moments that WAS happy in the past but IS unhappy now. Even if i opened it, i will be feeling down again. Memories will start flooding my brain and heart.. which i don't want it to happen. I must be strong and independent. But who knows the next moment i fell. I'm just too weak.
Haiz..
[I just want a new life after 12am. But something just don't leave me. I hate it. I hate it. Why can't i throw it far far away and leave it in my 18th year. You are not giving me a chance to do that. Now i feel so hurt than ever. Everything is too late now.. Unless miracle will happen in less than 30 minutes. I know it's impossible. *Make it clear then. Don't drag anymore. If not, i might never never be happy forever.]

No comments:
Post a Comment