Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another tiring day.

Woke up at 8plus. Fell asleep during fyp. Feeling so sleepy. We didn't have much progress for fyp. Haiz.. Everyone is just so tired and stressed.

World Cup came at the wrong timing. Almost all matches held at late night. Left school at 4plus for driving practical. I'm afraid i can't concentrate while driving.

Saw cas, choon wee, desmond and max when i was out from the toilet. So coincidence. They were heading home i think. Anyway max, thanks for the bread and orange juice! Xie xie.

Do vertical parking today. Was much much more smoother now. NO engine stall on the road! But my foot was in pain due to the covered shoes. I just dislike covered shoes. Moreover, while doing parking, use of clutch is like.. all the time. Left leg was so so tired and pain.

Home by 7. Managed to catch sweet 18.

Anyway, Korea won Togo! We shall the next coming match. Switzerland vs France. I hope Switzerland will win. But i think abit difficult. Pray hard then.

No comments: