Friday, May 05, 2006

Went school at 2pm cos no fyp again. After lesson, went for cao ge's concert. At first, thought of not going watch already cos still must queue up. Haha. But after max came, he pull us in. So we got to sit at the complimentary tickets area. The whole thing was great manz. I can say he is good in singing. Salute. Got his signature for xp. So got to shake hands with him.

Went to clementi s11 coffeeshop and had our dinner with sista, hong and hui. I BLACKLIST S11!!!!! The food there is damn lousy! The menu is for show only lor. Totally different from the one they cooked manz. So oily also. Made my sista VOMIT! Wth.. BLACKLIST BLACKLIST!


What is this manz? Fried youtiao?? Don't look like it is also lor. Black till like that. Supposed to be golden colour ma. =x Am i too demanding.. Haha.

Home by 11plus.

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

[Life is just not fair. It may not happen to me but i'm sad to know things that happened to my friends. Middleman is just hard to be. I can't help both. I really don't know what to do. Who can tell me..]

No comments: