Got to wake up at 730 for elit tutorial. Thanks to eric manz. Gave me morning call! Haha. If not, i will be late. I can't afford to skip the lesson again. Went for once only.
When i reached the class, only a few were there. So lecturer was asking who am i. Haha. I was so paiseh! Asked me why i never come for his tutorial? I was like.. ermm.. cos i was sick and overslept thats why didn't go for two times. LOL
Smad lecture was cancelled so we started doing fyp from 10 till 8pm! Yet we are still not able to submit on time. By the time we printed our report which consists of 80+ pages, it was 8plus already. Photocopy shop closed already. So we can only submit them without binding. Gona submit again on monday.
Went home after fyp. A day for me to rest.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment