Monday, May 01, 2006

Back from rdc

Went to clementi to buy son desmond's cake before going to camp. Celebrate son birthday after their dinner. Then prepared for candle light fight and dover operation tatic.

Pictures..


First night of camp was okay. Wake up at 8plus for work. Sista, hong and hui also wake up early. Went to clementi polyclinic cos hui injured her hand and i'm having a bad cough and headache too. Anyway i didn't get to see also. Had to wait for almost 2hours to see the doctor. So while hui waiting for her turn, 4 of us went to have our breakfast. Then i headed to work.

The work was okay too. They provided us lunch and drinks. Lucky the job quite easy, if not really cannot take it.

Went back school for rdc. Had a short nap before the preparation for the nightwalk. And things started to happen here.

Don't know who is wrong and who is right? What can i do for them to make everyone happy? I can't and i failed to do so. I'm sorry. I just felt disappointed with everything. Moreover, i'm sick.. I felt more irritated especially when i already lost my voice.

After the nightwalk, had a short rest and i went for work. Real tired manz. After work, i didn't go back to camp. Feeling sick.. So asked hong to bring my bag out and she also went off with me. Though we were guilty to leave early, that's the only choice..

No comments: