Monday, April 24, 2006

New phone!!

Went to starhub roadshow at ps with my mother to buy a new phone! The queue was damn damn long! I queue almost for 3 hours! Legs were tired.. Bought Nokia 6280. Hope this phone is good. It was abit rush to buy a new ones. But no choice, cos today is the last day of the roadshow.

The plan was good cos i'm a STUDENT! Haha. Additional of 500sms! Wohoo~

After everything, went to esplanade and find hong, hui and desmond they all. They were celebrating for desmond's early birthday. Bought a 37 degrees bottom for him with hong.

Ate our dinner at raffles city then headed home. I'm real tired. Tomorrow fyp is on. Need to read up the whole book on siemens sip! I just got it on friday and it's impossible for me due to the camp and phone! Haiz.. I tried my best..

Happy Birthday, QiYuan!!!

[Shall say bye to you?]

No comments: