Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today..

Had a bread for my lunch only. Cos no time for me to eat. Was damn hungry manz. Toady that kbox sam came to moberly blk and had a talk with hope, sharyfie, hong, daryl and me. I love his car manz!! Beetle!

Oh ya.. He wana make cas to a star/singer!! Haha.. But cas keep saying he don't know how to sing??!! Went to union before going home. Went home at 7.

Feeling moody..............

Yesterday..

FOUND my mmc!! Thanks to cs.. Went to school so early.. THANKS! Stayed back school do mmwd assignment till 8plus. It was the first time so many of us stayed back together[cs,din,darran,wh,xp,angeline,chin yuen,zacf]. Went home with wh..

Was damn tired when i reached home. Actually wanted to go sleep early.. But glad i did not. Got to know something that i didn't know for years.....

For so many years, my feelings had been cheated by "guys". I'm really really diasppointed!! How can i not be sad! Hated myself for being so foolish and stupid. I dont care if they regretted or not.. I hope they won't treat other girls the way they treated me. Whatever it is.. I forgive them..

No comments: