Getting more worse..
Reached school 8plus to 9 manz. I supposed to meet xp and zacf at 8!! Sorry, pals! Hee.. Damn sleepy. Slept in the train!!
Finally return all the money i owe chelle!! Actually i don't mean anything k.. I just wana clear all the debt. Too many debts i will forget one. Hee.. Don't know why today weba lecture become isns one. But in the end also cancelled.
Went for mcom lecture cos no more lab for us to do mcom assignment. Stayed in school till 8plus. Luckily, we still left some parts not complete yet.
Haiz.. Fri have to hand in itec and weba assignments already and i haven't touch them for quite a long time. I'm gona failed manz. Haiz.. I believed i will retain for weba. We will see then..
Damn sleepy now already!! Eyes gona closed soon.. -_-
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment