Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thinking hard for future..

Haiz.. Don't know what happened to me today. Was still ok during the first half lesson of itec practical. All of a sudden, i was like abit crazy or what. I just feel like leaving the school straight away! Tears filled my eyes.. Feeling bad! Whole body felt so umcomfortable. I might be tired, feeling cold or even something else. I don't know.

The more the assignment is coming.. The faster i'm going to die!! Reached home 8plus. Just in time to watch superstar. Chanel was so great!! VOTE FOR HER!! I voted 15 calls already. Going bankrupt! Haha.. Really hope she can get in.

Storytelling [Ignore if don't want to read]
Case 1:
Got to know a guy in friendster. I never never intend to give him my number. First time he asked.. I told him i can't. Ok.. He continue to chat with me. Second time.. He asked again. Of cos i said the same thing. Haha.. Predicted: No more contact. Haha.. I don't care! Typical manz..
Case 2:
Feeling funny and insecure when i saw this person that i don't know. This guy keep looking at me when i passed by him! I tried my best to pretend that i didn't see him. Cos i hate the feeling! Or maybe i'm just too sensitive?? But from what i noticed for the past few months, i don't think so. Lolx..

[Giving up..]

No comments: