Thursday, July 28, 2005

Can i..?

Went to school at 12plus. Thought i was very late, luckily i wasn't. Haha..Went to T15 to study. Saw daddy!! He went to his spim clubhouse to study. But after awhile, he joined us!! Haha.. He gets along well with angeline they all. Kekez..

James came around at 4plus ba. Wore his army uniform and he become more tanned already. Fit also ba.. He had skin rashes due to his one week field trip. One more coming soon. Hope he can take care too! Thanks for your care and concern!!

Study till 6plus and went over to union. Genie's concert committees were all working hard manz! Jia you ba!! Went home with james, farhan and suzhen.

Lastly, yesterday really thanks to MAX!! Felt better after his lecture. Haha.. I saw that one and only STAR already.. Haha.. I won't share also de wor.. Kekez..

[I will try my best..]

No comments: